Memberships are offered at various levels to meet the needs of our dynamic community. Memberships at Mid-South are annual commitments where the fencer must be a USA Fencing Association member and maintain their own working fencing equipment. All members have access to open bouting and reduced price packages for individual lessons, practice sessions, and classes. Practice times vary for each weapon and range from intermediate to advanced levels in all three Olympic-style weapons: foil, epee, or saber. We encourage all members to download to their smartphone this app to view the schedule and modify lessons or sign up for classes. If you already know what membership you want, please let us sign you up at the front desk.
- Basic Memberships: The $65 monthly rate is the ideal membership for a fencer, lifetime or developing, who desires flexibility in their schedule. This membership includes club benefits of a reduced class pass rate, reduced lesson card rate, club discounts, and access to open bouting sessions throughout the week. If you need more structure consider the Basic +1 package that includes 5 practice sessions per month in addition to benefits of a basic membership. The Basic +1 membership fee is $120 monthly. A Basic Unlimited membership includes full access to unlimited practice sessions, fitness and yoga for $190 per month. These memberships must be paid by automatic payment on the 1st of each month or as a one time annual fee. Class passes and lesson cards are sold separately and have an expiration of one year from the purchase date. Cubbie rentals and equipment rentals are included in the Basic Unlimited membership, but can be added to the Basic or Basic +1. Cubby rentals are $5 per month and equipment rentals are $20 per month for new members. You may also use your class pass for our specialty classes such as: longsword, yoga, or fitness in addition to structured coach-led fencing practices. Please see our online Member Practice schedule for details. Individual lessons can be scheduled one at a time or recurring.
All Memberships Offer:
- Access to discounted individual lessons: $270 for nine 20-minute lessons, $405 for nine 30-minute lessons
- Access to unlimited 0pen bouting practices
- Access to discounted class and practice sessions: $16 single visit, $140 for 10 visits, $190 for 15 visits
- Mid-South discounts and promotions
- Competitive Memberships: These memberships support our Competitive Youth Saber Program, and the Cadet, Junior and Veteran Saber Travel Teams. This membership includes an individualized lesson plan, family consultations, athlete coaching at local, national and international events, Priority On Youth tournament fees, local camp and clinic fees, and access to prime lesson times with preferred coaches. Memberships are customized based number and duration of lessons schedule weekly. Tuition begins at $4300 annually. Please schedule a meeting with a coach to find out more details.
All memberships are a 12 month commitment that begin and end on the annual date of your enrollment (generally September 1st). Due to the nature of our memberships, they cannot be exchanged or shared. Please speak to a coach to discuss how a personalized plan would look for you.
Please note Non-Member rates are $30 for a practice drop-in session, $20 to join any open bouting session and $50 for a 30 minute lesson with any of our coaches.
If you have any questions regarding memberships, please email Jen@midsouthfencersclub.org. After reviewing the information, if you still need some coaching on what choice to make, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help!