Welcome to the Olympic Fencing Academy!
- Entry program for individuals ages 8 – Adult.
- Unlimited group classes 1 hour in duration.
- One thirty minute individual Intro Lesson upon entry into the program. Please email us to schedule a coach to support you on your first day.
- Month to month billing: $165 (current $135 summer return to fencing special) recurring monthly payment until cancelled.
- Equipment use included for the first two months.
- Scholarships available for families making below the median income level for Durham County or experiencing economic hardship due to Covid-19.
Schedule – All Classes Located at The Pavilion on Barbee Chapel Rd.)
Monday 5:00-6:00 pm Saber Focus: Youth – Teen
Tuesday 5:00-6:00 pm (Ages 8-11)
Tuesday 6:00-7:00 pm (Ages 10-18)
Thursdays 5:00-6:00 pm Epee Focus: Youth – Teen
Saturdays 10-11:00 am Adults Only! Ages 16 +
Saturdays 3:00-4:00 pm Learn about “Electric” Fencing
No refunds or prorates and you can cancel at anytime!
We also recommend you consider our SUMMER CAMPS. This is a fast way to help determine interest and participation level. All Academy participants are eligible for intermediate as well as beginner camps.
SIGN UP HERE for the Beginner Olympic Fencing Academy contract.
What comes next after the Academy?
Skill assessments over time help determine placement into teams. Participating in the Academy program will help determine:
- Weapon focus (epee or saber)
- Competitive focus (nationally competitive path or recreational)
- Love for fencing
Not ready to join a group? Sign up for Individual Lessons. You can also take fencing at your own pace with 1:1 instruction scheduled individually with a coach.