Normally we would have classes and camps for ages 7 through adult to get your started, but we’ve had to adapt.
Try in-person fencing with Jump into Fencing Beginner Lessons. This is a custom program to support families and small groups in order to offer some Covid-safer fun during our pandemic.
One of our professional coaches will teach fencing specific skills, talk safety, and carefully outline an at-home, age-appropriate practice plan parents or other adults can monitor for 2-4 people.
To sign up for Jump into Fencing Beginner Lessons, here is what you do:
- Read our Covid-safer Protocols for keeping fencing more safe during our pandemic, then fill out our Waiver and Liability Release.
- Email forms to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “We are ready to get started!” Please give us days of the week and times of the day that would work for your family or group.
- A coach will contact you to set up your first session. A $220 fee includes equipment rental, two customized hour-long lessons, and as needed check-ins during the time between your two lessons. After your first lesson we will schedule the second lesson within the next two weeks.
- Before you sign up, be sure everyone is between the age of 7 and 80 years old. If you are sharing a lesson with someone from another family they will also need to read our protocols and sign our release also. Cost is the same no matter if there is one person or four persons receiving instruction.
- If you think you will want to do more, we will offer you a link to our ZOOM class we think most appropriate to try out before you join as an Online Member. If you are thinking “No more online classes!!” we have in-person options too.
Email email@example.com for more information.
In the future, when we can, we will add beginning fencing camps. Check for more details this winter.