Memberships are commitments to the club and fencing in North Carolina as well as to your own personal fencing development.
Month-to-Month $90 Mid-South Membership (Scholarship Membership $40 per month):
- Access to all Online Classes.
- Weekly Open Bouting for those with equipment and bouting experience.
- Option to add in-person group practices for Fall, Winter or Spring Sessions.
A la carte fees:
- $175 Winter Session In Person Practice Fee
- $432 for a nine package of 30 minutes individual lesson.
To register for either in-person or online participation, you must have a profile on our Mindbody Portal and join as a member. If you want to get started, please go ahead and create a profile unless you are returning, then you’ve already got one. One you’ve created your membership head to our Forms and Links page read, understand, and ask questions as needed. Please email necessary forms for participation and an email conformation will come to your inbox for practice and individual lesson enrollment.
Click here to view our Winter 2020 Schedule.
If you have any questions regarding memberships, please email Jen@midsouthfencersclub.org. After reviewing the information, if you still need some coaching on what choice to make, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help! Questions? Please Contact Us.