Memberships are offered at various levels to meet the needs of our dynamic community and maintain financial support to sustain our state of art facility and programming. Memberships are annual commitments to the club. The fencer must also be a USA Fencing Association member and maintain their own working fencing equipment. All members have access to open bouting and reduced price packages for individual lessons and group lessons. Practice times vary for each weapon and range from intermediate to advanced levels in all three Olympic-style weapons: foil, epee, or saber. We encourage all members to download to their smartphone this app to view the schedule and modify lessons or sign up for classes. If you already know what membership you want, please let us sign you up at the front desk.
- Basic Membership: $90 a month supports fencers with the benefits of open bouting during designed times six days a week. Membership at this level allows you to pick and choose your classes and lessons and pay a la carte. The basic membership fee is paid by automatic payment on the 1st of each month though our automated system. Lesson and class passes (virtual punch cards) are sold separately and have an expiration of one year from the purchase date. Equipment storage rental is also available. Class passes can be used for any specialty class, such as Longsword or fitness, in addition to structured coach-led fencing instruction in each Olympic-style weapon. Please see our online Member Practice schedule for details. Download membership form here!
- Competitive Memberships: Our nationally competitive club develops younger fencers in saber training starting at age 8. The categories in fencing are Youth (10,12,14), Cadet, Junior, Division and Div I, IA, II and III. Adult teams (age 14+) at Mid-South are competitive for all Olympic weapons: foil, epee and saber. The competitive membership is $210 per month and can be bundled to include individualized training and planning, family consultations, and athlete coaching at local, national and international events. Local tournament fees, camp participation, and access to prime lesson times can be bundled into packages priced based on the length of the individual lessons. Competitive bundled packages pricing begins at $360 per month. Please schedule a meeting with a coach to find out more details, and if a competitive membership is the best choice for your family.
All Memberships Offer:
- Access to discounted individual lessons.
- Access to unlimited 0pen bouting practices.
- Access to on site equipment storage.
- Mid-South member promotions.
- Family discounts.
- Tournament coaching.
2019-2020 Service Pricing:
- $140 for a 10 visit Group Class Pass.
- $190 for a 15 visit Group Class Pass.
- $288 for a 20 minute individual lesson package (9 lessons).
- $432 for a 30 minute individual lesson package (9 lessons).
- $60 annual cubbie rental (when available).
- $180 annual locker rental (when available).
All memberships are a financial commitment to allocate resources needed for our diverse club community. Due to the nature of our memberships, they cannot be exchanged or shared. Please speak to a coach to discuss how a personalized plan would look for you. Memberships are auto renewing and can be cancelled before the first of the month.
Please note Non-Member rates are $30 for a practice drop-in session, $20 to join any open bouting session and $55 for a 30 minute lesson with any of our coaches.
If you have any questions regarding memberships, please email Jen@midsouthfencersclub.org. After reviewing the information, if you still need some coaching on what choice to make, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help!