Memberships are offered at various levels to meet the needs of our dynamic community, while offering financial support to sustain our state of art facility and programing. Memberships are annual commitments to the club. The fencer must also be a USA Fencing Association member, and maintain their own working fencing equipment. All members have access to open bouting and reduced price packages for individual lessons, practice sessions, and classes. Practice times vary for each weapon and range from intermediate to advanced levels in all three Olympic-style weapons: foil, epee, or saber. We encourage all members to download to their smartphone this app to view the schedule and modify lessons or sign up for classes. If you already know what membership you want, please let us sign you up at the front desk. If you need a more flexible month-to-month program, please consider our youth and adult Academy Program.
- Annual Memberships: The $75 monthly rate is the ideal membership for a lifetime fencer who desires flexibility in their schedule. This membership includes club benefits of open use of the club during all club hours. If you need more structure, consider a the membership package that includes 5 practice sessions per month for a $125 monthly fee. These memberships must be paid by automatic payment on the 1st of each month or as a one time annual fee. Lesson cards are sold separately and have an expiration of one year from the purchase date. Equipment storage rental is also available. Choice practices can be used for any specialty class, such as Longsword or fitness, in addition to structured coach-led fencing practices. Please see our online Member Practice schedule for details.
- Competitive Memberships: Our nationally recognized programs include saber training for Youth (ages 8-14), Cadet, Junior, Division IA and Division I saber. Veteran teams at Mid-South are competitive for all Olympic weapons: foil, epee and saber. This membership is $210 per month and can be bundled to include individualized training and planning, family consultations, and athlete coaching at local, national and international events. Local tournament fees, camp participation, and access to prime lesson times are also bundled into packages priced based on the length of the individual lessons. Competitive bundled packages pricing begins at $360 per month. Please schedule a meeting with a coach to find out more details, and if a competitive membership is the best choice for your family.
All Memberships Offer:
- Access to discounted individual lessons.
- Access to unlimited 0pen bouting practices.
- Access to on site equipment storage.
- Mid-South member promotions.
- Family discounts.
- Tournament coaching.
All memberships are a financial commitment to allocate resources needed for our diverse club community. Due to the nature of our memberships, they cannot be exchanged or shared. Please speak to a coach to discuss how a personalized plan would look for you.
Please note Non-Member rates are $30 for a practice drop-in session, $20 to join any open bouting session and $55 for a 30 minute lesson with any of our coaches.
If you have any questions regarding memberships, please email Jen@midsouthfencersclub.org. After reviewing the information, if you still need some coaching on what choice to make, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help!